Exchange paper licence for a photo card

Basic Details

Paper Licence 1Paper Licence 2Paper Licence 3
Do you currently possess your licence? *
Are you currently disqualified from driving in the UK (including Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man) or any other country? *
Do you suffer from any medical conditions that may impact your ability to drive? *



Government Fees£0

License Assistance


We are in no way affiliated with the UK Government. We are a third party agency which charges a service fee of £89 every 3 months with a 3-day free trial. You do not need to use our service to apply for a UK driving licence. You may instead apply for one directly via the UK Government website at, for which they may or may not charge a fee.